Sunday, May 16, 2010

Learning everywhere!

At every seminar I lead from the front of the room, I learn from everyone. Thought provoking questions come up and challenge me to think in a different way.
Last week I donated by time to provide an overview on social media to women of the St. Louis chapter of NCJW.

In addition to discussing a number of issues including people being overwhelmed, wanting to tune out and unplug, privacy, connecting with younger family members in different places, the conversation turned to this...

How many people have numerous passwords and accounts? What if something were to happen to you, how would your family know all the various business, personal accounts that you have? What about the social media accounts you have? It would be a good idea to have it all on one document! I hadn't given this too much thought, but it dawned on me that a recently deceased colleague's family might need to know these things, but probably doesn't.
It gave me pause, and I added it to my to-do list....

No comments:

Post a Comment