Monday, April 5, 2010

Politics - Be Informed! JUST VOTE!

Across the country, we will have elections tomorrow. As in any election season, there are candidates to review and issues to understand. It is easy to become an informed voter if you utilize various sources of information.

Understanding credible sources, asking questions, not assuming all facts are true are the hallmarks of learning in campaign season. I've dragged our family to meet the candidate sessions, poured over direct mail and pointed out information in our local newspaper. I've encouraged my neighbors to be informed and vote. I do hope that my fellow citizens will believe that our great country requires our active engagement, understanding various sides of issues, and most importantly voting our conscience!

It may not be a Presidential Election, but it is important... Just VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment